List of Courses
1. Awareness – Refer to Awareness Bundle 1
2. Awareness + – Refer to Awareness + Bundle 2
3. Advanced – Refer to Advanced Bundle 3
4. In Part II of Phishing Awareness, the course is designed for the organizations that need to comply with the regulatory requirements, support phishing awareness campaigns, and educate employees about the impact of social engineering attacks, especially those having exposure to private data, financial data, highly sensitive, and confidential data.
5. PCI DSS is meant to protect the cardholders (credit and debit) data to minimize or eliminate data breaches and other security incidents. Payment Card Industry (PCI) Awareness training is for employees working with organizations that must comply with PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) as well as anyone interested in learning more about PCI.
The awareness course is designed to help employees recognize and avoid everyday security threats while ensuring that sensitive payment card data is continuously secure. The course includes knowledge test as users progresses through the training. The further topics covered in this series of PCI training revolve around the essential elements of PCI DSS. These are basically the why, what, how, and who and consist of 12 essential requirements or elements.