List of Courses
1. Awareness – Refer to Awareness Bundle 1
2. Awareness + – Refer to Awareness + Bundle 2
3. Advanced – Refer to Advanced Bundle 3
4. The course content in Part III answers the most important question in implementing GDPR: Where to start? How to implement GDPR security principal requirements? The course explains the Data Protection Officer's roles and responsibilities, GDPR security principal requirements, exemptions rules, data breach communication rules, penalties for violation of GDPR requirements, use of data for law enforcement purposes, protection of children data, and 10 step compliance checklist.
5. The course content in Part IV walks you through the GDPR articles, ten steps compliance checklist, GDPR implementation approach, project planning, and key GDPR concepts such as data mapping, readiness assessment, gap assessment, and data protection by default, and by design. The course explains the third-party contract review and amendment procedure to comply with GDPR and how to handle privacy data breaches.
6. The course also educates employees on the process of breach communication internal to the organization and, very importantly, communicating with outsiders. The laws require timely notification to Federal and State government authorities about the breach.