List of Courses
1. Awareness – Refer to Awareness Bundle 1
2. Awareness + – Refer to Awareness + Bundle 2
3. Advanced – Refer to Advanced Bundle 3
4. Part IV of the course starts with an overview of a business process, risk, and risk taxonomy. The course learnings include knowledge about the basic steps for risk management, enterprise risk management components, causes for the failure of
enterprise risk management framework, risk management policy, and many more. 5. The training explains how implementing a security program based on the framework can help organizations mitigate security risk and consider the appropriate level of rigor for their cybersecurity program. It explains to employees how their organization can move from their current state to their target state with the ability to identify the gap and prioritize gaps based on risk assessment.
6. The Risk assessment training provides your employees with competence in risk management vital to protecting your institution and achieving compliance. The course provides in-depth knowledge of risk management concepts and fundamentals. The course improves risk awareness, promotes an open risk culture, and inclusion of risk in the decision-making process.